Our outstanding team of experts continues to bring innovation and thought leadership on the role of the workplace for occupier clients. This latest development, Defining a Work Revolution: Looking Beyond the Return to the Office, offers insights on the long-term opportunities and challenges that occupiers are facing as they create solutions for the future of work.
More than ever, workplace solutions can be influential in solving today’s complex business problems. It is beyond a footprint and four walls, the workplace connects people, cultures, and ideas to create memorable experiences. Given our current context, we will be facing unprecedented changes in how, where and when work gets done.
In this latest report, we provide recommendations through a mosaic approach, an inter-connected deployment of advisory services. We focus on seven key areas:
- Empowering women to remain in the workforce
- Creating more diverse equitable and inclusive cultures
- Health and well-being in the workplace
- Enrich company culture in distributed work models
- Bettering work experience with employee centered design
- Commitment to sustainability
- Evolving for AI and automation
Learn more and let Colliers help you navigate the new priorities of the Work Revolution. Connect with our team of experts to begin to plan for your future.