Colliers’ Subject Matter Experts Showcase Interactive Work Session
The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) hosted a 60-minute, complimentary webinar exploring implications of four different future scenarios ranging from options to resemble a pre-COVID-19 environment to alternatives that focus on a purely digitized office experience.
Colliers’ multi-disciplinary subject matter experts from our Consulting, Technology and Marketing teams collaborated together to share insights and provide a real-time, working session imagining future scenarios for real estate.
Our team included:
- Chris Zlocki – EVP, Head of Client Experience
- Linda White – Head of Technology Services
- Keith Perske – Senior Vice President, Workplace Advisory
- Francesco De Camilli – Vice President, Flexible Workplace
- Ron Zappile – Senior Vice President, Portfolio Strategy
- Gregory Healy – Senior Vice President, Location Strategy
- Bret Swango – Vice President, Workforce Analytics
- Melody Lavi – Associate Director, U.S. Marketing
Scenario Planning Team
The team hypothesized the future of office by asking the following questions:
- How will employees work?
- Where will employees work?
- How will we manage work?
The team went through a comprehensive process to research, analyze and ultimately develop alternative scenarios.
The webinar explores the implications of four different scenarios ranging from options that resemble a pre-COVID-19 environment to alternatives that focus on a purely digitized office experience.
Watch the IAOP’s webinar recording here.
To view the online, interactive site that Colliers developed to conduct this type of work session, click here.