Colliers’ Workplace Advisory team hosted two global webinars on the 23rd of April 2020 featuring panelists around the world. This 60-minute webinar included speakers from the United States, Canada, Latin America, EMEA and Asia Pacific regions.
During the webinars, we shared early implications from our “Working from Home” survey including:
- How does working from home support:
- Productivity and focus
- Work-life balance and autonomy
- Socialization and connectivity
- What is the work-from-home experience among different demographics?
- Will employees want to continue working remotely once restrictions are loosened?
- What considerations should be made in the workplace to keep employees safe?
To access the recording and request a copy of the slide deck, please click here.
We will provide a response to the questions we received through the webinar registration, as well as from the live Q&A to continue the conversation and explore our insights on the emerging issues and concerns related to the workplace from COVID-19.