With the flexible workspace sector experiencing significant changes, Colliers’ Occupier Services hosted a live webinar on the 28th of May 2020 featuring panelists from six of the leading flexible workspace operators. This webinar included industry leaders from IWG, Convene, WeWork, Industrious, Studio Tishman Speyer and Serendipity Labs.
The webinar was structured to have each speaker provide a five-minute “Flex Talk” on a specific hot topic within the industry.
- The future of work – the ubiquitous workplace
- De-densification and what recovery look like in a flexible workspace
- Density, occupancy and the future of flexibility
- Flexible workspace growth in a post-COVID-19 world
- Owner and operator – the advantages of vertical integration
- The role of suburban coworking in workforce re-entry and beyond
To access the recording and request a copy of the slide deck, please click here.
We will be publishing additional thought leadership content based on what our speakers shared during the webinar, as well as responding to questions received during pre-registration, as well as from the live Q&A.
For more information on the flexible workspace topic please click here. In addition, please visit regional resources for EMEA and APAC. If you want to discuss flexible workspace with our experts, please contact Francesco De Camilli in the Americas, Tom Sleigh in EMEA and Jonathan Wright in APAC.